- Language: English
- 976 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 1938444
- May 2012
- Region: Hong Kong
- 31 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited"
ICD Research's "Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO) is one of the leading providers of aircraft overhaul, modification, and maintenance services in Hong Kong and China. The company is the only provider of base maintenance services at the Hong Kong International Airport. The company provides aeronautical engineering in addition to line maintenance services to 70 different airlines. The company also provides heavy maintenance at its hangars. HAECO provides comprehensive maintenance service packages for Airbus aircraft covering B747, B757, B767, B777 and A320, A330, A340. The company also provides CPCP program, SSID program, AD inspection, mandatory modification and avionics system upgrades. The company is headquartered in Queensway road, Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited