• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gordon Food Service: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's 'Gordon Food Service: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Gordon Food Service: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Gordon Food Service' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Gordon Food Service (GFS) is a distributor of food products in the US. The company offers over 16,000 GFS and nationally branded products to 45,000 customers, across the US and Canada. The company provides foodservice products such as frozen foods, dairy products, beverages, fresh produce, groceries, meats, seafood, poultry and other supplies. The brand portfolio includes GFS, Primo Gusto, Kitchen Essentials, Brickman's, Hearthstone Classics and Triumph brands. The company operates through 12 distribution centers and 135 GFS Marketplace retail stores, across the US and Canada. GFS is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Gordon Food Service - Company Statement
4 Gordon Food Service - History
5 Gordon Food Service - Key Employees
6 Gordon Food Service - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Gordon Food Service, History
Table 3: Gordon Food Service, Key Employees
Table 4: Gordon Food Service, Locations
List of Figures