• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Haworth, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 18
ICD Research's 'Haworth, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Haworth, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Haworth, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Haworth, Inc. (Haworth) is a global leader in providing office furniture and organic workspaces. The company is engaged in designing and producing office furniture and workspaces systems. Various products offered by the company include partitions, desks, chairs, tables, and storage products, raised access flooring, movable walls, modular voice and data cabling systems, systems furniture, wood and metal casegoods, files, and seating products. The company serves the contract furniture and workspace interiors markets in over 120 countries through a network of 600 dealers around the world. The company operates 20 manufacturing facilities in 10 different countries, and 60 sales offices across North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Europe. The company is headquartered in Holland, Miami, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Haworth, Inc. - Company Statement
6 Haworth, Inc. - History
7 Haworth, Inc. - Key Employees
8 Haworth, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
9 Haworth, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Haworth, Inc., History
Table 3: Haworth, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Haworth, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Haworth, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Haworth, Inc., Locations
List of Figures