The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2011-2021 - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights: Market Profile
- Language: English
- 73 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Global
ICD Research's 'JSCo PO Sevmash: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'JSCo PO Sevmash: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'JSCo PO Sevmash' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
JSCo PO Sevmash (Sevmash) is the largest ship-building company in Russia, with key focus on atomic submarines building for Navy. The company's engineering facilities include design bureau, scientific technological office, and research processes test center. The production capabilities of Sevmash include hull plating, subassembly welding, building commissioning, pipe work fabrication, non-metallic products, paint insulation, wood working, tool making, and stamping and pressing. The company's clientele includes military, civil ship builders, marine, oil and gas, power engineering, technical production sectors firms. The company has operations in across the US and Russia. JSCo PO Sevmash is headquartered in Severodinsk, Russia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 JSCo PO Sevmash - History
4 JSCo PO Sevmash - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: JSCo PO Sevmash, History
Table 3: JSCo PO Sevmash, Key Employees
List of Figures