• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Alpha Packaging: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 14
ICD Research's 'Alpha Packaging: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Alpha Packaging: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Alpha Packaging' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Alpha Packaging (Alpha) is engaged in manufacturing of plastic bottles and jars made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE). The company caters its products to nutritional, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and niche markets. It sells these products directly to end users and through a network of packaging distributors. It also offers wide range of container decorative services through its Technigraph decorative division. Currently, the company operates five manufacturing facilities in the US. Further, it also has a container decorating facility in Minnesota and a warehouse in California. The company is headquartered in Missouri, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Alpha Packaging - History
5 Alpha Packaging - Key Employees
6 Alpha Packaging - Key Employee Biographies
7 Alpha Packaging - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Alpha Packaging, History
Table 3: Alpha Packaging, Key Employees
Table 4: Alpha Packaging, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Alpha Packaging, Locations
List of Figures