• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Exopack, LLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's 'Exopack, LLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Exopack, LLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Exopack, LLC' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Exopack, LLC (Exopack) principally develops, manufactures and distributes packaging and coated products. Exopack, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Exopack Holding Corp. The company produces a wide variety of flexible, paper-based and plastic-based packaging and film products, including multi-wall bags, heavy duty shipping sacks and multi-layer laminated products. It also offers flexographic and rotogravure printing services along with pre-press services including digital imaging plate. Exopack serves various industries including food, chemical, medical, pet food, building materials, beverages, electronics, lawn and garden and personal care and hygiene products. The company operates through 19 manufacturing facilities across the US, Canada, and the UK. Exopack is headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Exopack, LLC - History
5 Exopack, LLC - Key Employees
6 Exopack, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
7 Exopack, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Exopack, LLC, History
Table 3: Exopack, LLC, Key Employees
Table 4: Exopack, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Exopack, LLC, Locations
List of Figures