• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gould Paper Corporation, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 16
ICD Research's 'Gould Paper Corporation, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Gould Paper Corporation, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Gould Paper Corporation, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Gould Paper Corporation, Inc. (Gould Paper) is principally engaged in the distribution and sale of paper for multiple markets including commercial printing, newsprint, lithography, fine papers, direct mail, envelopes, catalogs, and specialty papers. It operates in the UK, Canada, South East Asia, Europe and the US. It also supplies paperboard and packaging grades, and manages paper converting operations. Its products include paperboard for foodservice, corrugated shipping containers, liquid packaging, folding cartons and other types of packaging material for consumer and industrial products. Paperboard products include clay coated Kraft, linerboard, uncoated, clay coated and polyethylene coated bleached board, and clay coated recycled grades. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Gould Paper Corporation, Inc. - History
6 Gould Paper Corporation, Inc. - Key Employees
7 Gould Paper Corporation, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Gould Paper Corporation, Inc., History
Table 3: Gould Paper Corporation, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Gould Paper Corporation, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 5: Gould Paper Corporation, Inc., Locations
List of Figures