ICD Research's 'ILAPAK International S.A: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'ILAPAK International S.A: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'ILAPAK International S.A' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
ILAPAK International SA (ILAPAK) is Switzerland-based company that manufactures industrial wrapping machinery primarily for flexible wrapping materials. The company delivers more than 600 individual machines and complete automatic packaging lines annually. ILAPAK has 14 sales and service subsidiaries across the world. Its owns four production sites totaling about 10,000 square meters each of which is a center of excellence dedicated to specific packaging technology. The company operates through two main wholly owned subsidiaries namely: FMS Packaging Systems and Delta Systems & Automation Inc. Its products include machines like horizontal with rotary jaw, weighers and dosing units, four sided seals sachets, automatic feeders and robots etc. It also offers wide range of re-closable solutions like Adhesive solutions, zipper solutions and clips. Additionally, the company also offers after sales services like training programs, upgrades, rebuilds, spare parts and on-site assistance. The company is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 ILAPAK International S.A - History
4 ILAPAK International S.A - Key Employees
5 ILAPAK International S.A - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: ILAPAK International S.A, History
Table 3: ILAPAK International S.A, Key Employees
Table 4: ILAPAK International S.A, Subsidiaries
List of Figures