• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Printpack, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's 'Printpack, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Printpack, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Printpack, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Printpack, Inc. (Printpack) is a US based packaging products manufacturer. The company offers a wide range of flexible and specialty rigid packaging products, which include aluminum foils, plastic films, metalized films, and paper with specialized coatings as well as cast and blown monolayer, and co-extruded films. Printpack sells its products to various consumer markets that include snack foods, cereal, bottle labels, bread and fresh bakery, confectionery, pet food, meats, tissue and towel, cookies and crackers, frozen foods, and personal care products. It also serves industrial markets such as converter films, lawn and garden, co-packing services, photographic, healthcare, ream wrap, and industrial films through its portfolio of packaging solutions. The company manages 27 manufacturing facilities in the US, Mexico, China, Poland and the UK. Printpack is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Printpack, Inc. - Company Statement
5 Printpack, Inc. - History
6 Printpack, Inc. - Key Employees
7 Printpack, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
8 Printpack, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Printpack, Inc., History
Table 3: Printpack, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Printpack, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Printpack, Inc., Subsidiaries
List of Figures