- Language: Chinese
- 46 Pages
- Published: September 2012
- Region: China
Business Appraisal Toolkit - Commercial Printers
- ID: 1942065
- September 2011
- Region: United States
- 24 Pages
- Equitas Valuation LLC
The business appraisal toolkit for commercial printers provides everything needed to perform a business appraisal of an operating commercial printer. This toolkit is useful for valuing both diversified printers and specialty / niche print shops.
This toolkit derives valuation metrics from 73 recent acquisitions of businesses in this industry, as well as valuation metrics derived from six publicly-traded companies.
The purpose of this appraisal toolkit is to provide the reader with the tools necessary to develop a reasonable estimate of value for commercial printing businesses. It is not necessary to possess experience in either finance or accounting in order to apply the valuation methods contained in this publication.
However, to successfully complete a valuation of any business, it is necessary to have the following information available:
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Historical capital investments and/or past purchase price of business"
- Income Statement Adjustments
- Income Capitalization Method
- Market Transaction Method
- Public Company Method
- Net Asset Value Method
- Reconciliation of Appraisal Methods
- Calculation Summary
- Appendix A: Capitalization Rate Support
- Appendix B: Acquisition Roster
- Appendix C: Valuation Multiples