• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Business Appraisal Toolkit - Hotels
Equitas Valuation LLC, September 2011, Pages: 30
The business appraisal toolkit for hotels provides everything needed to perform a business appraisal of an operating hotel property. This toolkit is useful for valuing both budget and high-end hotel properties.
This toolkit derives valuation metrics from summary statistical data from 300 acquisitions of hotel properties, as well as valuation metrics derived from 21 publicly-traded companies that operate hotel properties.
The purpose of this appraisal toolkit is to provide the reader with the tools necessary to develop a reasonable estimate of value for hotel properties. It is not necessary to possess experience in either finance or accounting in order to apply the valuation methods contained in this publication.
However, to successfully complete a valuation of any business, it is necessary to have the following information available:
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Historical capital investments and/or past purchase price of business
- Income Statement Adjustments
- Income Capitalization Method
- Market Transaction Method
- Public Company Method
- Net Asset Value Method
- Reconciliation of Appraisal Methods
- Calculation Summary
- Appendix A: Capitalization Rate Support
- Appendix B: Acquisition Roster
- Appendix C: Valuation Multiples
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.