Marketing Spend Activity, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Published: October 2011
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading mining industry executives
- Analysis on how business strategies and practices are set to change in the mining industry in 2011–2012
- Analysis on spending plans, challenges and investment opportunities for supply decision makers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading mining industry executives. It analyzes how marketing expenditure and practices in the mining industry are set to change in 2011–12. This report provides insight into category-level budgets and marketing behavior of leading supply decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include marketing budgets by company type, region and company turnover.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides information on historical marketing expenditure by supplier type and region.
- This report provides information on the changing spending behaviors by product and category.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Annual Marketing Budgets: Mining Industry Suppliers
2.1 Annual marketing budgets by suppliers
2.2 Annual marketing budgets by region
2.3 Annual marketing budgets by turnover
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Global Mining Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2011
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 5: Buyer Respondents by Region (%), 2011
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 8: Supplier Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 9: Supplier Respondents by Region (%), 2011
Table 10: Annual Marketing Budgets: Supplier Responses (%), 2009-2011
Table 11: Annual Marketing Budgets by Region (%), 2011
Table 12: Annual Marketing Budgets by Company Turnover (%), 2011
List of Figures
Figure 1: Annual Marketing Budgets: Supplier Responses (%) , 2009-2011
Figure 2: Annual Marketing Budgets by Region (%), 2011
Figure 3: Annual Marketing Budgets by Company Turnover (%), 2011