• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Changes in Marketing Expenditure by Suppliers in the IT Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Snapshot
iCD Research, October 2011, Pages: 17
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading IT industry executives
- Analysis on the changing marketing budgets in the IT industry
- Analysis on spending plans of supply decision makers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading IT industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the IT industry in 2011–12. This report provides insight into the category-level spending behavior of leading supply decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include supplier expenditure activity.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides information on historical marketing expenditure by supplier type and region.
- This report provides information on changing spending behaviors by product and category.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels
2.1.1 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by company turnover
2.1.2 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by revenue growth expectations
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Total European Technology Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2011
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 5: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 8: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels: IT Industry Suppliers (%), 2010-2011
Table 9: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 10: Net Change in Planned Marketing Expenditure, All Industries (%) 2011
List of Figures
Figure 1: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels: IT Industry Suppliers (%), 2010-2011
Figure 2: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Figure 3: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure by Revenue Growth Expectations (%), 2011