- Language: English
- 141 Pages
- Published: September 2012
- Region: China
Success Factors For Supplier Selection in the Airport Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Snapshot
- ID: 1943012
- October 2011
- 18 pages
- iCD Research
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives
- Analysis of the critical success factors considered by both buyers and suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. It analyzes how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices in the airport industry are set to change in 2011–12. This report gives you access to the category-level supplier selection criteria of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on procurement and industry developments.
- Key topics covered include buyer procurement behaviors and strategies.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Global Airports Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2011
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 5: Buyer Respondents by Region (%), 2011
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 8: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 9: Supplier Respondents by Region (%), 2011
Table 10: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - Buyers vs. Supplier, 2011
Table 11: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - All Airport Buyers, 2011
List of Figures
Figure 1: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - Buyers vs. Suppliers, 2011
Figure 2: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - Buyers vs. Suppliers, 2011
Figure 3: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - All Airport Buyers, 2011