- Published: June 2012
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Published: October 2011
- 101 pages
- Global Markets Direct
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “InDex Pharmaceuticals AB - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011” provides data on the InDex Pharmaceuticals AB’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, InDex Pharmaceuticals AB’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from InDex Pharmaceuticals AB and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- InDex Pharmaceuticals AB - Brief InDex Pharmaceuticals AB overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of InDex Pharmaceuticals AB human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of InDex Pharmaceuticals AB with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the InDex Pharmaceuticals AB’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate InDex Pharmaceuticals AB’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of InDex Pharmaceuticals AB in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the InDex Pharmaceuticals AB’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with InDex Pharmaceuticals AB.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of InDex Pharmaceuticals AB and identify potential opportunities in those areas. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB Snapshot
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB Overview
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Pipeline Products Glance
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB–Early Stage Pipeline Products
Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Pipeline Analysis
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB - Pipeline Products By Target
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Feb 23, 2004: Serono (SRA) And Swedish Biotech Company InDex Pharmaceuticals AB Sign Worldwide Agreement To Develop And Commercialize Novel Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
May 19, 2009: Index Pharmaceuticals AB Engages Pharmaventures To Facilitate The Licensing Of Kappaproct After Phase IIa Trial Achieves Clinical Endpoints Early
Mar 19, 2009: Last Patient Recruites In A Phase II Study Of Kappaproct
May 18, 2009: Based On Positive Phase II Results Index Pharmaceuticals Terminates Kappaproct Study In Advance
Financial Deals Landscape
InDex Pharmaceuticals AB, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
InDex Pharmaceuticals Secures $11 Million Venture Financing
InDex Pharmaceuticals Secures $2.72 Million In Series G Financing
InDex Pharmaceuticals Secures $3.16 Million In Series F Financing
InDex Pharmaceuticals Secures $4.82 Million In Venture Financing
InDex Pharmaceuticals Secures $5.29 Million In Series D Financing
InDex Pharmaceuticals Receives An Investment Of $4.72 Million From Swedestart Life Science
InDex Pharmaceuticals To Enter Into A Licensing Agreement
Serono Enters Into Licensing Agreement With InDex Pharmaceuticals
Expert Panel Validation