- Published: March 2011
- Region: Global
Grunenthal GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
- 101 pages
- Global Markets Direct
Grunenthal GmbH – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Grunenthal GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011” provides data on the Grunenthal GmbH’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Grunenthal GmbH’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Grunenthal GmbH and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Grunenthal GmbH - Brief Grunenthal GmbH overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Grunenthal GmbH human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Grunenthal GmbH with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Grunenthal GmbH’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Grunenthal GmbH’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Grunenthal GmbH in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Grunenthal GmbH’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Grunenthal GmbH.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Grunenthal GmbH and identify potential opportunities in those areas. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Grunenthal GmbH Snapshot
Grunenthal GmbH Overview
Grunenthal GmbH – Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Grunenthal GmbH – Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy
Grunenthal GmbH – Pipeline Products Glance
Grunenthal GmbH Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Grunenthal GmbH – Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
Grunenthal GmbH – Pipeline Analysis
Grunenthal GmbH – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
Grunenthal GmbH - Pipeline Products By Target
Grunenthal GmbH – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration
Grunenthal GmbH – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type
Grunenthal GmbH – Recent Pipeline Updates
Grunenthal GmbH – Company Statement
Grunenthal GmbH – Locations And Subsidiaries
Aug 30, 2010: J&JPRD And Grunenthal Report Phase III Study Data Comparing Tapentadol ER To Placebo In Patients With Chronic Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
Jun 30, 2011: Endo Announces Topline Results From Phase II Study Of Axomadol In Chronic Low Back Pain
Jul 19, 2010: J&JPRD And Grunenthal Report Phase III Open-Label Study Results Comparing Tapentadol ER Tablets To Oxycodone CR Tablets
Oct 04, 2010: J&JPRD Receives FDA Complete Response Letter For NDA Of Tapentadol Extended Release Tablets
Dec 01, 2009: Johnson & Johnson Files New Drug Application Of Tapentadol Extended Release Tablets For Chronic Pain
Financial Deals Landscape
Grunenthal GmbH, Deals Summary
Grunenthal GmbH, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
Grunenthal Acquires Pain Patent Portfolio From Nectid
Grunenthal Acquires Patent Portfolio From Protect Pharmaceutical
Xention Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Grunenthal
Labopharm Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Grunenthal
FAES Farma Enters Into Co-Marketing Agreement With Grunenthal
Navamedic Enters Into Co-Marketing Agreement With Grunenthal
Mundipharma Enters Into Agreement With Grunenthal
Bioniche Life Sciences Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Grunenthal Group
Nippon Shinyaku, Janssen And Grunenthal Enter Into Co-Development Agreement
Ingenium Pharmaceuticals Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Gruenenthal
KeyNeurotek Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Grunenthal
Gruenenthal Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Forest Laboratories Ireland For GRT 6005
Janssen Pharmaceutica Expands Licensing Agreement With Grunenthal
Endo Pharmaceuticals Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Grunenthal
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Grunenthal
Grunenthal Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Aventis Pharma
Grunenthal Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Forest Laboratories
Grunenthal Extends Licensing Agreement With Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical
Labopharm Enters Into A License And Distribution Agreement With Grunenthal
Labopharm Enters Into License And Distribution Agreement With Grunenthal And Sanofi
STADA Arzneimittel To Acquire Branded Product Portfolio From Grunenthal
Gedeon Richter Acquires Oral Contraceptive Portfolio From Grunenthal
Forest Laboratories Acquires Rights Of Colistin From Gruenenthal
Expert Panel Validation