- Published: November 2011
- Region: Panama
Paper and Paperboard Packaging - Europe
- ID: 1944698
- November 2011
- Region: Europe
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 31 paper and paperboard packaging market analyses from the following European countries: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for paper and paperboard packaging in different European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for paper and paperboard packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for paper and paperboard packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for paper and paperboard packaging by type (bags, sacks, boxes, cases, cartons, other)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the paper and paperboard packaging markets in different European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?