- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: China
Paper and Paperboard Packaging - Western Europe
- ID: 1944699
- November 2011
- Region: Europe, Western Europe
- Global Research & Data Services
This package contains 14 paper and paperboard packaging market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for paper and paperboard packaging in different Western European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for paper and paperboard packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for paper and paperboard packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for paper and paperboard packaging by type (bags, sacks, boxes, cases, cartons, other)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the paper and paperboard packaging markets in different Western European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?