• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, February 2013, Pages: 19
Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector) is a aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services provider. It provides wide range of aero and aero-derivative gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. The company provides support services for various types of turbine engines, dynamic components, structures and avionics. Vector caters its products and services to commercial and military markets. The company classified its business operations into three divisions, namely, Engines, Air frames and Components. It operates and maintains overhaul facilities in Canada, the US, France, South Africa, Australia and the UK. Vector is headquartered in Toranto,Ontario, Canada.
Vector Aerospace Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2012: Vector Upgrades Helicopter Maintenance Facility Using Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Systemn
Our Vector Aerospace Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Key Facts
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Key Employees
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Major Products and Services
Vector Aerospace Corporation - History
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Company Statement
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Business Description
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Vector Aerospace Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Wide Range of Products and Services
Strength - Accredited Market Player
Strength - Synergy through Eurocopter Holding
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Capital and management in-capacities
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements and Contracts
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: US Rotorcraft Industry
Opportunity - Positive Long-Term Air Passenger Outlook
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Change
Threat - Tough Competitive Market
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Vector Aerospace Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Vector Aerospace Corporation, Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2012: Vector Upgrades Helicopter Maintenance Facility Using Digital Lumens Intelligent LED System
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Vector Aerospace Corporation, Key Facts
Vector Aerospace Corporation, Key Employees
Vector Aerospace Corporation, Major Products and Services
Vector Aerospace Corporation, History
Vector Aerospace Corporation, Other Locations
Vector Aerospace Corporation, Key Competitors
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc.
Barnes Group Inc.
BBA Aviation plc
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc.
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc.
ExelTech Aerospace Inc.