- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
IOI Corporation Berhad (IOICORP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: February 2013
- 28 pages
IOI Corporation Berhad (IOI), a business conglomerate, is actively involved in the business of cultivation of oil palm and rubber plantations. It is also involved in processing and production of palm oil, oleochemicals and specialty oils and fats. Furthermore, it carries out residential and commercial property development, investment and leisure & hospitality businesses. The company offers its wide range of products to industries including food, households, personal care, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemicals. It exports its products to more than 65 countries in the world, with operations mainly in Malaysia, Europe, North America, Asia and Others.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IOI Corporation Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
IOI Corporation Berhad - Key Facts
IOI Corporation Berhad - Key Employees
IOI Corporation Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
IOI Corporation Berhad - Major Products and Services
IOI Corporation Berhad - History
IOI Corporation Berhad - Company Statement
IOI Corporation Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IOI Corporation Berhad - Business Description
IOI Corporation Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IOI Corporation Berhad - Strengths
Strength - Wide Presence Across The Globe
Strength - Diversified Business Portfolio
Strength - Increasing Liquidity
IOI Corporation Berhad - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declined Operational Performance
Weakness - Highly Leveraged
IOI Corporation Berhad - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Organic Food Products
Opportunity - Expanding Growth in High Markets
IOI Corporation Berhad - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Regulatory Environment
Threat - Adverse Weather and Crop Conditions
IOI Corporation Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
IOI Corporation Berhad, Key Facts
IOI Corporation Berhad, Key Employees
IOI Corporation Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
IOI Corporation Berhad, Major Products and Services
IOI Corporation Berhad, History
IOI Corporation Berhad, Other Locations
IOI Corporation Berhad, Subsidiaries
IOI Corporation Berhad, Key Competitors
IOI Corporation Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
IOI Corporation Berhad, Annual Ratios
IOI Corporation Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IOI Corporation Berhad, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
IOI Corporation Berhad, Ratio Charts
MHC Plantations Berhad
Golden Hope Plantations Bhd
Berjaya Corporation Berhad
Sime Darby Berhad
Country Heights Holdings Berhad
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|