- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1945314
- January 2015
- 22 pages
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Walsh Group, Ltd. (Walsh Construction) is a construction company. It offers general contracting, construction management, and design-build services. The company’s service portfolio comprises preconstruction, construction services, building information model (BIM) coordination, construction management, green construction, self performance capabilities, equipment fleet, and LEAN implementation. Its major offerings include general contracting, design builder, program development, lean planning, program budget, strategic sub selection, and permit submittals.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Key Facts
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Key Employees
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Key Operational Employees
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - History
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Company Statement
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Business Description
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Strength - Established Market Presence
Strength - Comprehensive Portfolio of Offerings
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Ageing Water Infrastructure in the US
Opportunity - Project Pipeline
Opportunity - New Contract
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Increasing Manpower Costs in the US
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Key Facts
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Key Employees
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Key Operational Employees
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Major Products and Services
The Walsh Group, Ltd., History
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Other Locations
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Subsidiaries
The Walsh Group, Ltd., Key Competitors
Zachry Construction Corporation
Flour City International, Inc.
Hill International, Inc.
Black & Veatch Corporation
Michael Baker Corporation
Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc.