IMI plc (IMI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1945315
- September 2015
- 35 pages
IMI plc (IMI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IMI plc (IMI) is a specialist engineering company that carries out designing, manufacturing and servicing of highly engineered products that control the precise movement of fluids. It also designs and develops heating and cooling systems. The company offers its products to various industries such as fossil and nuclear power generation; oil and gas; energy; iron and steel; petrochemical; commercial vehicles and life sciences. IMI markets its products under several brand names including CCI, Orton, STI, Z&J, Pneumatex, Remosa, FAS, Herion, Buschjost, and Truflo Rona. Geographically, the company operates across Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. IMI is headquartered in Birmingham, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
IMI plc - Key Facts
IMI plc - Key Employees
IMI plc - Key Employee Biographies
IMI plc - Major Products and Services
IMI plc - History
IMI plc - Company Statement
IMI plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IMI plc - Business Description
IMI plc - Corporate Strategy
IMI plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IMI plc - Strengths
Strength - Diversified End Markets
Strength - Dominant Position
Strength - Operational Network
IMI plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Weak Organic Growth Contracts Revenue
IMI plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Valve Market
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Focused Research and Development Activities
IMI plc - Threats
Threat - Compliance to Environmental Norms
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Tough Competitive Market
IMI plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
IMI plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
IMI plc, Key Facts
IMI plc, Key Employees
IMI plc, Key Employee Biographies
IMI plc, Major Products and Services
IMI plc, History
IMI plc, Subsidiaries
IMI plc, Key Competitors
IMI plc, Ratios based on current share price
IMI plc, Annual Ratios
IMI plc, Interim Ratios
IMI plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IMI plc, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
IMI plc, Ratio Charts