Snap-on Incorporated (SNA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1945359
- December 2014
- 37 pages
Snap-on Incorporated (SNA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Snap-on Incorporated (Snap-on) is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of tools and equipment. It produces and distributes diagnostics, equipments, tools, and software and service solutions for professional users. The major product and services of the company include hand and power tools, diagnostics software, information and management systems, tool storage, shop equipment and other solutions. Its offerings are provided for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, and other customers in industry, government, agriculture, aviation and natural resources. Its products are offered under various brands such as Snap-on, Blackhawk, Cartec, CDI, John Bean, ShopKey, Williams, Nexiq and Lindstrom brands. The company markets its products in more than 130 countries through multiple distribution sales channels. It has operations in Canada, Australia, Germany, Japan, France, China, Italy, the US and the UK, among others. Snap-on is headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the US.
The company intends to expand its customer base in new geographies and also in critical industries.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Snap-on Incorporated - Key Facts
Snap-on Incorporated - Key Employees
Snap-on Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Snap-on Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Snap-on Incorporated - History
Snap-on Incorporated - Company Statement
Snap-on Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Snap-on Incorporated - Business Description
Snap-on Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Snap-on Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Snap-on Incorporated - Strengths
Strength - Broad Products and Brand Portfolio
Strength - Diversified Business Portfolio
Strength - Strong Global Distribution Network
Snap-on Incorporated - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Receivables
Weakness - Over Dependence on North America
Snap-on Incorporated - Opportunities
Opportunity - Acquisition of Pro-Cut International
Opportunity - Growing Opportunities in E-Retailing
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Power Tools
Snap-on Incorporated - Threats
Threat - Competitive Market
Threat - Increasing Manpower Costs
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Snap-on Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Snap-on Incorporated, Key Facts
Snap-on Incorporated, Key Employees
Snap-on Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Snap-on Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Snap-on Incorporated, History
Snap-on Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Snap-on Incorporated, Key Competitors
Snap-on Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Snap-on Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Snap-on Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Snap-on Incorporated, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Snap-on Incorporated, Ratio Charts
Robert Bosch Corporation
M Line Holdings Inc.
ERICO International Corporation
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
L.S. Starrett Company, The
The Toro Company