Yuen Foong Yu Paper Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. (0551) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Limited (Yue Yuen) is an investment holding company. It is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of athletic and casual footwear. The company involves in the business of manufacturing, marketing and retailing of athletic footwear, athletic style leisure footwear, casual and outdoor footwear. The company operates 2,100 directly operated stores/counters through subsidiaries and 2,610 directly operated stores/counters through joint ventures in mainland China. It operates about 440 production facilities in China, Vietnam and Indonesia. The company has geographical presence in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia and South America. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. , SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Key Facts
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Key Employees
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - History
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Company Statement
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Business Description
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Steady Revenue Growth
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Footwear Industry
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Reliance on Few Customers
Weakness - Limited Investor Confidence
Weakness - Declining Financial Ratios
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Huge Potential in the PRC Market
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Performance Apparel
Opportunity - Growing Potential in the Footwear Industry
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Markets
Threat - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
Threat - Rising Manpower Cost
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Key Facts
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Key Employees
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Major Products and Services
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., History
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Subsidiaries
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Key Competitors
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Annual Ratios
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Performance Chart (2006 - 2010)
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., Ratio Charts
Kingmaker Footwear Holdings Limited
Rocky Brands, Inc.
KTP Holdings Ltd.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc.
Pegasus International, Inc.
Symphony Holdings Limited