Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance Company (Aman) PSC Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Global
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited (PAKRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited (PRCL), formerly known as Pakistan Insurance Corporation, is an insurance and reinsurance solutions provider. It is a public sector company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce, Pakistan. It provides insurance solutions offering aviation, marine cargo, marine hull, engineering, and fire and accident coverages. The company is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Key Facts
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Key Employees
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Major Products and Services
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - History
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Company Statement
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Business Description
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Corporate Strategy
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Strengths
Strength - Net Investment Income
Strength - Profitability
Strength - Top Line Growth
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Solvency II Boosting Reinsurance Demand
Opportunity - Growth Prospects in Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Rising Development Activities
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited - Threats
Threat - Lower Interest Rates
Threat - Catastrophic Losses
Threat - Subdued Global Economic Growth
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Key Facts
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Key Employees
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Major Products and Services
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, History
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Other Locations
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Annual Ratios
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, Ratio Charts
Century Insurance Company Limited
Beema-Pakistan Company Limited