The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trent Limited (Trent), a part of Tata Group, is a chain of retail stores. It involves in operating department stores, hypermarkets and specialty stores. The company manages its business through different store banners consisting of Westside, Star Bazaar and Landmark. Westside offers clothes, footwear, cosmetics, perfumes, handbags, household furniture, and accessories, predominantly of the company’s own label. Star Bazaar is a hypermarket chain that offers staple foods, beverages, health and beauty products, consumer electronics, vegetables, fruits, range of fashionable in-house garments for men, women, and children, among others. Landmark is a family entertainment store that provides books, toys and sports related merchandise. Trent is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Trent Limited - Key Facts
Trent Limited - Key Employees
Trent Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Trent Limited - Major Products and Services
Trent Limited - History
Trent Limited - Company Statement
Trent Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Trent Limited - Business Description
Trent Limited - Corporate Strategy
Trent Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trent Limited - Strengths
Strength - Diverse Retail Formats
Strength - Strong Brand Equity of Tata Group
Strength - Private Labels
Trent Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit
Trent Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in e-Retailing
Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives
Opportunity - Retail Boom in India
Trent Limited - Threats
Threat - Changing Consumer Preferences
Threat - Increasing Manpower Costs
Threat - Intense Competition
Trent Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Trent Limited, Key Facts
Trent Limited, Key Employees
Trent Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Trent Limited, Major Products and Services
Trent Limited, History
Trent Limited, Other Locations
Trent Limited, Subsidiaries
Trent Limited, Joint Venture
Trent Limited, Key Competitors
Trent Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Trent Limited, Annual Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Trent Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Trent Limited, Ratio Charts