Technicolor (TCH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Technicolor is a leading Media and Entertainment company. It is principally engaged in content provision for media, entertainment, and communication industries. The major products of the company include creating, managing, and delivering films, animations, studio management, games, visual effects, broadcast production, and studio management. It also offers restoration and preservation services for its clients. Under its brand, Technicolor, the company, it is engaged in developing, preparing, and distributing premium film and video content. It has its direct presence in more than 29 countries across the globe including Hollywood in the US, London, UK, India and China. Its clientele includes NBC/Universal, DreamWorks, 20th Century Fox, Microsoft, and Warner Brothers. The company is headquartered at Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Technicolor provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Technicolor , SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Technicolor - Key Facts
Technicolor - Key Employees
Technicolor - Key Employee Biographies
Technicolor - Major Products and Services
Technicolor - History
Technicolor - Company Statement
Technicolor - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Technicolor - Business Description
Technicolor - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Technicolor - Strengths
Strength - Strong Licensing & Patent Activities
Strength - Diversified Products/Service Mix
Strength - Sturdy Research and Innovation Activities
Technicolor - Weaknesses
Weakness - Steady Decline in Revenue Performance
Weakness - Deteriorating Margins
Weakness - Legal Claims and Penalties
Technicolor - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Digital Media
Opportunity - Growth in Direct to Home TV market
Opportunity - New Partnerships/Alliances
Technicolor - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Regulations from RoHS and WEEE
Technicolor - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Technicolor, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Technicolor, Key Facts
Technicolor, Key Employees
Technicolor, Key Employee Biographies
Technicolor, Major Products and Services
Technicolor, Other Locations
Technicolor, Key Competitors
Technicolor, Ratios based on current share price
Technicolor, Annual Ratios
Technicolor, Interim Ratios
Technicolor, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Technicolor, Performance Chart (2006 - 2010)
Technicolor, Ratio Charts
National CineMedia, Inc.
Avid Technology, Inc.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
Cinram International Income Fund
Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
Digital Domain, Inc.
Ascent Media Group, Inc.