Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1945544
- October 2014
- 31 pages
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (Benchmark) is a leading provider of integrated electronic manufacturing services. The company provides its services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment for aerospace and defense industry, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment. Benchmark's manufacturing and assembly operations comprises printed circuit boards and subsystem assembly, box build and systems integration, the process of integrating subsystems and, downloading and integrating software, to produce a fully configured product. It also provides specialized engineering services, including product design, printed circuit board layout, prototyping, and test development. The company focuses on maintaining and establishing long-term relationships with leading OEMs by becoming an integral part of customers’ manufacturing operations. Benchmark intends to produce products for a wide range of OEMs in different industries, such as, internet-focused businesses, consumer electronics and information technology equipment, which enables it to expand its business relationships. The company, together with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in Americas, Asia and Europe. Benchmark is headquartered in Angleton, US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Key Facts
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Key Employees
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - History
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Company Statement
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Business Description
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Manufacturing Facilities
Strength - Wide Customer base
Strength - Strong Service Offering
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Exposure to Equity Financing
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Continuing Global Expansion
Opportunity - Outlook for EMS
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Semiconductor Market
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Increasing Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Regulations from RoHS and WEEE
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Key Facts
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Key Employees
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., History
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Other Locations
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Key Manufacturing Facilities
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Key Competitors
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Annual Ratios
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Ratio Charts