- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: September 2014
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1945547
- August 2013
- 27 pages
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
QuickLogic Corporation (QuickLogic) is a leading fabless semiconductor company. It designs, markets and supports Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSP), Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), associated design software and programming hardware. The company also develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor solutions to extend battery life and improve the visual experience with mobile, consumer and enterprise products. The company’s CSSPs and the other products are based on its patented ViaLink metal-to-metal programmable technology. The company sells its products globally through a wide distribution network.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
QuickLogic Corporation - Key Facts
QuickLogic Corporation - Key Employees
QuickLogic Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
QuickLogic Corporation - Major Products and Services
QuickLogic Corporation - History
QuickLogic Corporation - Company Statement
QuickLogic Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
QuickLogic Corporation - Business Description
QuickLogic Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
QuickLogic Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Strong Sales and Technical Support
Strength - Geographical Diversity
Strength - Broad Product and Technology Platform
QuickLogic Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Few Customers and Distributors
QuickLogic Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - New Product and Technology Platforms
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Semiconductor Market
QuickLogic Corporation - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Intellectual Property Rights
Threat - Technological Advancements
QuickLogic Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Facts
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Employees
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
QuickLogic Corporation, Major Products and Services
QuickLogic Corporation, History
QuickLogic Corporation, Other Locations
QuickLogic Corporation, Subsidiaries
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Competitors
QuickLogic Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
QuickLogic Corporation, Annual Ratios
QuickLogic Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
QuickLogic Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
QuickLogic Corporation, Ratio Charts
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation