ICD Research’s, "Sparkling Wine in Belgium to 2015: Databook" contains detailed historic and forecast sparkling wine category consumption in Belgium.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the sparkling wine category in Belgium. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption value of the category from 2005 through 2015. "Sparkling Wine in Belgium to 2015: Databook" provides a top-level overview into the operating environment of the sparkling wine category in Belgium. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belgium alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
- Overview of the sparkling wine category in Belgium
- Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the consumption of the sparkling wine category in Belgium
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides you with important figures on consumption of the sparkling wine category in Belgium
- This report allows you to analyze the sparkling wine category in Belgium with detailed current and historic consumption value
- This report allows you to plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Belgium Sparkling Wine Market
2.1 Sparkling Wine Consumption, 2005-15
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: ICD Research Wine Type/Category Definitions
Table 2: Belgium Sparkling Wine Consumption (Liters m) and Per-capita Wine Consumption liters/head), 2005-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Belgium Sparkling Wine Consumption (Liters m) and Growth (year on year), 2005-15