- Language: English
- 39 Pages
- Published: October 2014
Arauco do Brasil S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 1948103
- February 2014
- Region: Brazil
- 12 pages
- World Market Intelligence
"Arauco do Brasil S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arauco do Brasil S.A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arauco do Brasil S.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arauco do Brasil S.A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arauco do Brasil S.A (Arauco) is a forestry products manufacturer, based in Brazil. The company provides a range of pulp products including bleached radiata and taeda pine pulp, bleached eucalyptus pulp, unbleached radiata pine pulp and fluff pulp. It operates five pulp mills in Chile and one in Argentina and distributes more than 39 countries including Europe and Asia. The company also offers sawn logs, pulpable logs, posts and chips products. In addition, it manufactures plywood panels, Hardboard Panels, MDF panels (medium density fiberboard), PB Panels (agglomerated) and MDF Moldings. Furthermore, the company produces a variety of wood and remanufactured wood products for furniture, construction, packing and refurbishing industries. The company also produces clean, renewable electricity from forest biomass. Arauco is headquartered in Curitiba, Brazil. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies