• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Arauco do Brasil S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, May 2012, Pages: 11
World Market Intelligence's 'Arauco do Brasil S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Arauco do Brasil S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Arauco do Brasil S.A' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Arauco do Brasil S.A (Arauco) is a forestry products manufacturer focused on producing wooden boards, panels, wood pulp and other forestry products. The company also produces renewable energy from forest biomass. The company's wood pulp finds application in various areas such as manufacture of paper, filters, tissues, disposable diapers, wrapping paper, among many others. The company currently holds 3.90 million acres of proprietary forest plantations across Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. The company's wooden panels are used in the furniture and construction markets. Its swan timber products are sold in more than 38 countries serving the needs of the furniture, packaging, and construction and remodeling industries. The company also produces renewable energy from forest biomass. It owns and operates seven cogeneration power plants with an installed capacity of 569 MW of electric energy. Arauco is headquartered in Curitiba, Brazil.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures