Strukton Groep n.v. (formerly NV Spoorwegbouwbedrijf) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
"Strukton Group N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Strukton Group N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Strukton Group N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Strukton Group N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Strukton Group N.V. (Strukton) is a provider of infrastructure and railway construction services, based in the Netherlands. The company designs, develops, constructs and manages railway and civil infrastructural projects. It also specializes in public-private partnership (PPP) contracts. In addition, Strukton also focuses on construction and renovation of buildings and technical systems, project development and execution and facility services and management. The company caters to diversified sectors including transportation infrastructure, utilities infrastructure, public buildings, seaports, water and waste processing facilities and commercial, residential, institutional, health care and government building sectors. Strukton operates as a subsidiary of Oranjewoud NV and is headquartered in Utrecht, Netherlands. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Strukton Group N.V. - Business Analysis
1.1 Strukton Group N.V. - Company Overview
1.2 Strukton Group N.V. - Business Description
1.3 Strukton Group N.V. - Major Products and Services
2 Strukton Group N.V. - Recent Developments
3 Strukton Group N.V. - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Strukton Group N.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Strukton Group N.V. - Strengths
3.3 Strukton Group N.V. - Weaknesses
3.4 Strukton Group N.V. - Opportunities
3.5 Strukton Group N.V. - Threats
4 Strukton Group N.V. - Company Statement
5 Strukton Group N.V. - History
6 Strukton Group N.V. - Key Employees
7 Strukton Group N.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Strukton Group N.V. - Head Office
7.2 Strukton Group N.V. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Strukton Group N.V. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Strukton Group N.V. - History
Table 3: Strukton Group N.V. - Key Employees
Table 4: Strukton Group N.V. - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Strukton Group N.V. - Locations