The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 1951168
- March 2012
- 14 pages
- World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence's 'The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company (WTCC) offers general contracting construction and construction management services in the US. The company provides design-build, general contracting, construction management, pre-construction and post-construction services. WTCC caters it services to residential, industrial, federal government and wide range of other commercial construction sectors. In addition, its construction projects cover highways, museums, senior livings, theme parks, restaurants and mixed use developments. Furthermore, the company also works on the development of retail outlets, sports complexes, pharmaceutical and bio processing facilities. The company operates across the US through its offices in more than 17 states including California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Texas, Colorado and Virginia. WTCC is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
List of Figures