• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bareboat Charters, 2nd Edition
Informa Law, January 2005
This is the only English law text book on the subject of Bareboat Charters and has now been revised and updated. It contains invaluable information and is an indispensible guide to maritime lawyers, charterers, ship managers and others with an interest in bareboat charter practice.
The Barecon 89 form has been withdrawn from use since the publication of the first edition and has been replaced by Barecon 2001, on which the second edition is based.
The second edition of this book:
- Explains the nature of a bareboat charter
- Provides comprehensive commentary upon all the provisions of Barecon 2001
- Provides comparison with the provisions of its predecessor, Barecon 89
- Has been completely updated to take account of the changes in the law since the first edition
- Explains the main points of interest in respect of finance charters/leases
- Provides full commentary upon the implications of pollution, frustration and arrest in the context of bareboat charters
Who should read this book?
An invaluable reference work to those engaged in and who advise upon Bareboat Charters. It is aimed at the practitioner, but equally interesting and informative to those involved in the practical aspects of shipping, and contains a number of practical tips aimed at those drafting, negotiating or engaged in bareboat charters.