• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What Consumers Want: Cards in Russia 2011
Datamonitor, October 2011
This slide deck focuses on the important questions concerning consumers’ behavior regarding credit cards and prepaid cards. Key issues including product penetrations, choice of channel, and card usage are covered in this deck to ensure that the reader knows What Consumers Want from credit cards and prepaid cards in their country of interest.
Scope of the report:
- Build a customer-centric strategy by learning what consumers want and need from a credit card or prepaid card.
- Identify new acquisition opportunities in the cards market through a better understanding of switching tendencies and customer motivation.
- Gain a deeper insight into the cards market through country-level data across income and age groups.
- Credit card channel of opening, split by age and income.
- Likelihood to apply for a new credit card in the next six months, split by age and income.
- Prepaid card spending behavior: monthly cash withdrawls, shopping, and internet spend.
Reasons to buy:
- What features do consumers seek from a credit card?
- What channels do consumers use for researching and opening credit cards?
- Why do consumers not currently have a credit card?
- What channels do consumers use to top up their prepaid card?
- What are consumers’ principal uses of their prepaid cards?