- Published: October 2010
The Middle Class in South Africa 2007
- Published: January 2007
- Region: South Africa
- 46 Pages
AMPS 2007 data: The 40 page PowerPoint presentation 'The Middle Class in South Africa – not a black and white issue' explores the following questions:
- What does it means to be ""middle class"" in South Africa?
- How big is the middle class across all race groups, and how quickly is it growing?
- What, if any, differences exist between recently emerged ""middle class"" and traditional ""middle class"" markets?
- How does the South African experience compare with that of other transitional economies?
- What should we expect in the future?
This presentation reflects on the significant changes that have taken place in South Africa and how they have impacted on, and will continue to impact on, consumers in this country.
It will analyse trends in consumer incomes and purchasing power over the recent past and identify the driving forces behind these trends. It will conclude with a picture of what to expect in the future; for example, is the party over or is it about to begin?
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|