Comparative SWOT Analysis - World's 5 Leading Armoured Vehicles Manufacturers - Oshkosh Corporation, General Dynamics Land Systems, BAE Systems, Force Protection, Navistar Defense
- Language: English
- 35 Pages
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
This Business & Financial Snapshot, SWOT analysis and Business & Strategic Outlook report provides key insights into the strategic business aspects of these 13 leading Global Defense & Aerospace companies based on a comprehensive assessment of their strategies and outlook against the backdrop of an evolving market landscape and industry backdrop marked by massive defense budget cuts across almost all key global economies amid difficult overall macroeconomic conditions and complex and challenging Geo-Political situations.
This strategic report provides valuable insights into the inherent as well as relative Strengths &Weaknesses of these 13 Key Companies and analyzes as to what extent are these players able to leverage internal strengths and offset inherent weaknesses in order to navigate and chart their way through the prevailing and anticipated macro-environmental turbulence.
The report will be especially useful for:
- Incorporating Analysis as Vital Inputs to be integrated into the Internal Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment of players based on an assessment of strengths & weaknesses
- Gaining access to Key Industry as well as Market Trends & Insights; crucial inputs for Decision-Makers
- Assessment & Evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of Opportunities which could be capitalized upon by each company
- Identification of Potential Threats in the business environment specific to each selected market player
- Identifying & Highlighting areas for making Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for each company for 2012
- Analysis of Forces that are Driving as well as Restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling and ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Who Should Buy This Report:
This Business Overview, SWOT analysis & Strategic Outlook report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Defense and Aerospace industry or any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Section - 1
Business Overview - For each of the 13 Companies:
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
Section - 2
Financial Snapshot – Jan-Sept 2011 Vs. Jan-Sept 2010 & 2010 Vs. 2009 - For each Company:
- Sales Revenues & Growth
- Gross Earnings
- Net Earnings & Growth
- Cash from Operations
- Order Backlog Status
Section - 3
Business Segments – Snapshot – Q1-Q3 2011 Vs. Q1-Q3 2010 - For each Company:
- Year on Year Growth Rate
- Contribution to Revenues
- Operating Margin & Profitability Growth
Section - 4
SWOT Analysis - For each of the 13 Companies:
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome
Section - 5
Business & Strategic Outlook – For each of the 13 Companies
Section – 6
- Key Industry Trends
- Key Issues & Challenges
- Potential Risk Factors
Section – 7: Global Defense & Aerospace Industry - Force Field Analysis
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
- BAE Systems PLC
- Dassault Aviation
- EADS N.V.
- Finmeccanica S.p.A.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Thales S.A.
- The Boeing Company
- Textron Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation