- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: December 2014
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad (JTIASA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1957310
- November 2014
- 32 pages
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad (JTIASA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad (JTH) is one of the leading timber producers in Malaysia. It manufactures and distributes timber logs and products. The company's product portfolio include round logs, plywood, rotary veneer, sawn timber, block board, film overlay plywood, sliced veneer, spliced veneer and fancy plywood. It sources raw material from 1.76 million acres of timber cultivation land and three production plants in Malaysia. It also has palm oil plantation and crude palm oil milling operations and re-forestation activities including selling of seeds and plants.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Key Facts
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - History
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Company Statement
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Business Description
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Business Operations
Strength - Land Holdings
Strength - Diverse Export Markets
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
Weakness - Non-Cash Current Assets
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities: Emerging Countries
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Palm Oil Industry
Opportunity - Recovery in the Japanese Construction Market
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Restrictions
Threat - Intense Competitive Market
Threat - Unfavorable Weather Conditions
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Key Facts
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Key Employees
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Major Products and Services
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, History
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Subsidiaries
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Key Competitors
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Annual Ratios
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad, Ratio Charts
Minho (M) Berhad
Wijaya Baru Global Berhad
Amsteel Corporation Berhad
Sumitomo Forestry Co., Ltd.
Ochoco Lumber Company