Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TIRUMALCHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1957319
- August 2014
- 28 pages
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TIRUMALCHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TCL) manufactures, markets and sells industrial and specialty chemicals. The company along with its subsidiaries produce industrial chemicals such as phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, malic acid, fumaric acid, L(+) tartaric acid, and diethyl phthalate. It offers various specialty and food chemicals such as succinic acid, succinic anhydride, and maleic acid. The products that the company offer find applications in various industries, such as paper, powder coating, agro chemicals, pharmaceuticals, resins, textiles and leather, paints, detergent, personal care, cosmetics and adhesives.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Facts
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Employees
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Major Products and Services
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - History
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Company Statement
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Business Description
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Profile
Strength - Wide Distribution Network
Strength - Steady Increase in Revenue
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity
Weakness - Declining Returns
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand of Phthalic Anhydride: India
Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Asia-Pacific
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Costs
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Facts
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Employees
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Major Products and Services
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, History
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Other Locations
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Subsidiaries
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Manufacturing Facilities
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Competitors
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Annual Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Ratio Charts