HD Supply, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HD Supply, Inc. (HD Supply) is an industrial distribution company. It provides a broad range of products, services and solutions to professional customers in the maintenance, repair and operations (MRO), infrastructure, and non-residential and residential construction markets. The company distributes electrical and lighting items, appliances, janitorial supplies, and hardware, kitchen and bath cabinets, masonry, electrical equipment, lumber and among others. The company operates through four business segment, namely, Facilities Maintenance, Waterworks, Power Solutions, and Construction and Industrial- White Cap. HD Supply also focuses on home improvement solutions, interior solutions, and operates in Canadian province through its subsidiary HD Supply Canada. HD Supply is headquartered at Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
HD Supply, Inc. - Key Facts
HD Supply, Inc. - Key Employees
HD Supply, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
HD Supply, Inc. - Major Products and Services
HD Supply, Inc. - History
HD Supply, Inc. - Company Statement
HD Supply, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HD Supply, Inc. - Business Description
HD Supply, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
HD Supply, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HD Supply, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Facilities Maintenance Segment
Strength - Strong Presence in North America
Strength - Improved Performance of Waterworks Segment
HD Supply, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Debt
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves
HD Supply, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive outlook for Canadian construction industry
Opportunity - Improvement in residential remodeling market in the US
Opportunity - Strategic Divestitures
Opportunity - Strong Growth Potential: Construction & Industrial-White Cap Segment
HD Supply, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Slow Adoption of New Building Products
Threat - Price/Quality Trade off
HD Supply, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 27, 2014: HD Supply Expands Northeast Footprint With Combined Waterworks and White Cap Facility
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
HD Supply, Inc., Key Facts
HD Supply, Inc., Key Employees
HD Supply, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
HD Supply, Inc., Major Products and Services
HD Supply, Inc., History
HD Supply, Inc., Other Locations
HD Supply, Inc., Subsidiaries
HD Supply, Inc., Key Competitors