• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, February 2013, Pages: 29
Gencor Industries, Inc. (Gencor) designs, manufactures and sells heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels, and environmental control equipment. The company’s key products category include Asphalts Plants, Combustion Systems and Industrial Incinerators, and Fluid Heat Transfer Systems. These products are used in highway construction industry. In addition, Gencor also sells used equipment, and supplies spare parts and provides equipment services. The company operates through two manufacturing facilities located in the US and has a distribution network comprising sales representatives and independent dealers and agents across the globe.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gencor Industries, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Facts
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Gencor Industries, Inc. - History
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Business Description
Gencor Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Increase in Liquidity
Strength - Product Portfolio
Strength - Engineering and Development Activities
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographical Concentration: the US
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Stimulus Package by Governments
Opportunity - Growth in Emerging Markets
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense competition
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Gray Market Heavy Equipment Sales
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Facts
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Employees
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Gencor Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
Gencor Industries, Inc., History
Gencor Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
Gencor Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Gencor Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
Gencor Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Gencor Industries, Inc., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Gencor Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts
Stansteel Asphalt Plant Products Corp.
Geo Robson & Co (Conveyors) Ltd
Astec Industries, Inc.