Villeroy & Boch AG (VIB3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1957375
- August 2016
- 31 pages
Villeroy & Boch AG (VIB3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Villeroy & Boch AG (Villeroy & Boch) is a manufacturer and distributor of lifestyle and home interior products. The company offers a wide range of bathroom and kitchen products with the pure stone, bellevue, subway and sentique designs. The company provides a variety of ceramic and porcelain products, besides glass and cutlery products for retail and the hotel sectors. Its product portfolio comprises sanitary ware, ceramic kitchen sinks, bathroom furniture, bathtubs and shower tubs, whirlpools, fittings, tableware, crystal and cutlery, accessories. It operates through an extensive network of subsidiaries, joint venture and partners globally. Villeroy & Boch is headquartered in Mettlach, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Facts
Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Employees
Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Employee Biographies
Villeroy & Boch AG - Major Products and Services
Villeroy & Boch AG - History
Villeroy & Boch AG - Company Statement
Villeroy & Boch AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Villeroy & Boch AG - Business Description
Villeroy & Boch AG - Corporate Strategy
Villeroy & Boch AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Villeroy & Boch AG - Strengths
Strength - Innovation Capabilities
Strength - Global Network
Villeroy & Boch AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Receivables
Villeroy & Boch AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Global Construction Industry
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Plumbing Fixtures and Fittings
Villeroy & Boch AG - Threats
Threat - Infringement of Intellectual Property
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Counterfeit Products
Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Facts
Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Employees
Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Employee Biographies
Villeroy & Boch AG, Major Products and Services
Villeroy & Boch AG, History
Villeroy & Boch AG, Subsidiaries
Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Competitors
Villeroy & Boch AG, Ratios based on current share price
Villeroy & Boch AG, Annual Ratios
Villeroy & Boch AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Villeroy & Boch AG, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Villeroy & Boch AG, Ratio Charts