- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: December 2014
RPC Group Plc (RPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1957499
- December 2014
- 36 pages
RPC Group Plc (RPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RPC Group Plc (RPC) is a supplier of rigid plastic packaging. The company, along with its subsidiaries provides all forms of rigid packaging, namely, injection moulded packs, thermoformed packs, formable sheet and extrusion blow moulded packs as wells as injection-blown and injection-stretch-blown packs. It supplies products for custom moulded designs, food and drink, building and industrial, house and garden, pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors among others. The company has strong presence in personal and beauty care sectors, drinking cup markets and in multi-layer sheet and packs for oxygen sensitive food products. RPC operates through three reportable segments, namely, Blow Moulding, Injection Moulding and Thermoforming. The company has its manufacturing operations in around 19 countries across the European Union and the US. The company is headquartered in Rushden, Northamptonshire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
RPC Group Plc - Key Facts
RPC Group Plc - Key Employees
RPC Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
RPC Group Plc - Major Products and Services
RPC Group Plc - History
RPC Group Plc - Company Statement
RPC Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
RPC Group Plc - Business Description
RPC Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
RPC Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
RPC Group Plc - Strengths
Strength - Improving Financial Performance
Strength - Diverse Industrial Applications
Strength - Well-established Operations
RPC Group Plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Debt
Weakness - Dependence on Few Customers
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves
RPC Group Plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Market Conditions for Plastic Products
Opportunity - Growing Global Packaging Industry
Opportunity - Perpetual Innovation
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
RPC Group Plc - Threats
Threat - Fluctuation in Foreign Exchange Rates
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
RPC Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
RPC Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
RPC Group Plc, Key Facts
RPC Group Plc, Key Employees
RPC Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
RPC Group Plc, Major Products and Services
RPC Group Plc, History
RPC Group Plc, Subsidiaries
RPC Group Plc, Key Competitors
RPC Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
RPC Group Plc, Annual Ratios
RPC Group Plc, Interim Ratios
RPC Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
RPC Group Plc, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
RPC Group Plc, Ratio Charts
Extra Plastic Ltd.
Saint-Gobain Cristaleria, SA
British Polythene Industries PLC
Tetra Laval International S.A.