• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Livescribe, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, January 2013, Pages: 15
Livescribe, Inc. (Livescribe) is a US-based smartpens providing company. It carries out manufacturing of Echo and Pulse smartpens. The company's smartpens are embedded with a computer and an audio recorder, which helps in recording everything when used on a special paper. The company also provides tools and services for the developers to design, develop, sell and share the applications for its Livescribe smartpens. The product portfolio of the company includes Echo Smartpen, Pulse Smartpen, Pencast, Dot Paper, Ink Catridges, and accessories.
Our Livescribe, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Livescribe, Inc. - Key Facts
Livescribe, Inc. - Key Employees
Livescribe, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Livescribe, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Livescribe, Inc. - History
Livescribe, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Livescribe, Inc. - Business Description
Livescribe, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Livescribe, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - The Livescribe Platform
Strength - Innovative Solutions
Strength - Robust Research & Development Capabilities
Livescribe, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Private Ownership
Livescribe, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Enhancing its Product Portfolio
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Cloud Computing
Livescribe, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Livescribe, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Livescribe, Inc., Key Facts
Livescribe, Inc., Key Employees
Livescribe, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Livescribe, Inc., Major Products and Services
Livescribe, Inc., History
Livescribe, Inc., Other Locations
Livescribe, Inc., Key Competitors
CM Solutions, Inc.
Satori Labs, Inc.
Trimble Navigation Limited