Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (2379) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (Realtek) designs, develops and sells integrated circuits (ICs) for various applications such as communications network, multimedia and computer peripherals. Its communications network ICs include broadband access controllers, network interface controllers, gateway controllers, switch controllers, PHYceivers, DTV demodulators and wireless LAN ICs. The company’s computer peripheral ICs include consumer class-D audio amplifiers, PC camera controllers, consumer audio CODECs, PC audio CODECs, clock generators and card reader solutions. Its multimedia ICs comprise digital media processors and display solutions. It exports its products to global markets and has presence in China, Japan, Korea and the US. Realtek is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
The company intends to invest in developing new technologies and products. It also focuses on expanding its geographical presence. To this end, in June 2014, the company established a subsidiary in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Key Facts
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Key Employees
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Major Products and Services
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - History
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Company Statement
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Business Description
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Range of ICs
Strength - Industrial Recognitions
Strength - Technological Expertise
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Third Party Distributors
Weakness - Debt Obligations
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion Strategy
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Semiconductor Market
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Threats
Threat - Directives Regulating Electronics
Threat - Intense Competitive Landscape
Threat - Rapid Changes in the Semiconductor Industry
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Key Facts
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Key Employees
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Major Products and Services
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., History
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Other Locations
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Subsidiaries
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Key Competitors
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Annual Ratios
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Ratio Charts
Novatek Microelectronics Corp.
Ralink Technology Corp.
Raydium Semiconductor Corporation
Richtek Technology Corp.
Himax Technologies, Inc.
MStar Semiconductor, Inc