- Published: May 2012
- Region: China, Global
Chinese Nickel Quarterly
- Published: August 2014
- Region: China
- 10 Pages +
- Beijing Antaike Information Development
Chinese Nickel Quarterly provide industry and market analysis for the nickel industry and give Antaike's independent insight into the latest developments and trends of Chinese nickel industry. One year subscription allows you to receive four issues. The reports are published in April, Juny, October and January of a year.
Each report is 10-20 pages long, with detailed data and strategic analysis on supply, demand, price trend, industrial policies, major company activities and precise forecast, dispatched every three months.
- In-depth and independent analysis by senior experts
- First-hand information source in China
- Authoritative production, consumption and trade data source
- The only one about China in English
Why you should subscribe?
Once you become a subscriber to the reports, you will be able to:
- Get unique supply-demand analysis and price movement reports about Chinese metals market;
- Keep up-to-date on the development of Chinese metal producers and understand the development of the whole industry;
- Receive regular news on China's production, import and export of copper, alumina, aluminum, nickel, lead, zinc, tin, etc, and breakdown of monthly production of top metals producers as well.
Sample Table of Contents - 2011
Guangxi Shenglong to build Ni alloy base in Fangchenggang
Nickel Market Review
Downstream consumption in low season in advance
Chinese nickel ore import up 69% in H1
Philippine: support nickel ore export to China
Inner Mongolia Shangdu Industry Zone reaches 20ktpy NPI capacity
Jien Nickel to raise RMB 6.0bln for Indonesia
Chinese Nickel Concentrate Output by Region in May 2011
Chinese Refined Nickel Output by Region in May 2011
Chinese Imports and Exports of Ni Products in