- Published: August 2011
- Region: India
India Transport Intelligence Quarterly
- Published: December 2011
- Region: India
- 60 pages
- Asianius Research
This report is an essential source for top-level executives and corporate counsel. The report provides a comprehensive overview of each of the key sub-segments of the transport industry in India. It details the market structure and regulatory environment, and provides historical and forecasted statistics for each of the key sub-segments. The report compares the investment environment in India with other countries in the region. Profiles of the major companies operating in the transport industry in India together with the latest news and corporate deals are provided. A concise Briefing Paper, summarizing the most recent developments and drawing conclusions about the current state of affairs in the industry, is also included in this must-read report.
- Up-to-date overview of the regulatory environment.
- Key information relating to business conditions and regulatory changes affecting India’s transport industry.
- Information on the top companies in the transport industry including business description, strategic analysis, product offerings, and key financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments.
- In-depth company case-studies.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports and exports for each industry sub-segment
- Original perspective on the companies in the industry and the economic, regulatory and political environment.
- Includes 4-page Briefing Paper.
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a solid understanding of India’s transport market and its regulations.
- Understand the repercussions of specific legal hurdles on trade and investment in India.
- Gain insight into intellectual property issues relevant to India’s transport industry.
- Analyze the latest news and corporate deals.
- Understand how the latest mergers and JVs have shaped the market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest political, financial, and regulatory events.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in India’s transport industry.
- Forecast future industry trends.
- Take decisions on the basis of strong historic and forecast data. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Political and Economic Environment Update
Regulatory Environment Update
- Anti-Corruption Regulation
- Company Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property & Licensing
- Dispute Resolution
- Industry-Specific Regulations
Industry SWOT Analysis
- Product Offerings & Pricing
- Financial Information
Industry Structure Update
- Recent M&A activity
- JVs and Other Partnerships
Historic and Forecast Data per Industry Segment
Asianius Research’s Views on the Industry (Briefing Paper)