- Language: English
- 504 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
Industrial Gases - Eastern Europe
- ID: 1958478
- December 2011
- Region: Eastern Europe, Europe
- Global Research & Data Services
This package contains 11 industrial gas market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovenia and Ukraine.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for industrial gases in different Eastern European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for industrial gases by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for industrial gases by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for industrial gases by type (argon, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, other industrial gases)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the industrial gas market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?