This product is currently not available for purchase.
What Consumers Want: General Insurance in Hong Kong 2011
- ID: 1958731
- November 2011
- Region: Hong Kong
- 147 pages
This slide deck focuses on the important questions concerning consumers’ behavior regarding general insurance. Product penetration, choice of channel, drivers of product and provider choice, and barriers to adoption are all covered in this deck to ensure that the reader knows What Consumers Want from general insurance products in their country of interest.
- Build a customer-centric strategy by learning what consumers want and need from a general insurance product.
- Identify new opportunities in the general insurance market through a better understanding of what consumers demand from these products.
- Gain a deeper insight into the general insurance market using country-level data across income and age groups.
- Product penetration.
- Essential product and provider features.
- Reasons for not purchasing a general insurance policy.
Reasons to buy:
- What features do consumers demand from a general insurance policy and an insurer?
- What channels do consumers use for researching and purchasing general insurance products?
- How likely are consumers to switch insurer when their policy is due for renewal?
- Why do consumers decide not to take out a general insurance policy?