- Published: April 2011
European Fleet Market Database 2011
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Europe
The European Fleet Market Database covers 30 European company car markets. The database provides data for Company car parc / registrations, company car parc / registrations by funding methods.
- Allows users to benchmark their operations against developments in the marketplace
- Understand how the recent fluctuations in new company car purchases will impact on the structure of the company car market.
- This product provides key historic data and forecast on 30 European company car markets. Featured datasets are: existing/new company cars in use per country (2005-2015); existing/new company cars per funding method (operational vs. finance leasing; outright purchase).
- European Fleet Market Database reflects the impact of economic crisis in the company car sector across 30 European company car markets.
Reasons to buy:
- Provides forecasts of the company car market and key acquisition methods highlighting potential opportunities.
- The database provides information on the most prominent funding method to purchase a company car.